Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WonHundred Word Wednesdays



Once again it's time for a 100 word story




The prompt for this week:

"Today's Horoscope: Your prized possession will end up in someone else's hands" 

I stared at him wondering the best way to get my revenge. Mutilation might work, but I never did like blood. I didn’t own a gun, and again the blood thing. Maybe I could tie him up to the tree then kick the ant pile a couple feet away. I knew of a wasps nest, but I doubted I’d be able to get the two of them together without damage to myself.

He closed the book and looked up. The shock in his eyes at being discovered reading my journal was priceless. Maybe I didn’t have to kill him.


now  go see what the others did. 


Wendy Knight, Author: www.wendyknightauthor.blogspot.com
Kelly Martin, Author: www.kellymartinbooks.blogspot.com
Alison Woods (Peering Into. . .): http://alisonmillerwoods.wordpress.com/
Jessica Winn, the distracted writer:http://thedistractedwriter.com/

5 comments: