Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm a dreamer.

I dream about things that have been on my mind. I figure its a way for me to sort through my thoughts even when I'm asleep. I never stop over thinking things.

The dream I had last night was about the partial I've got out to an agent. I dreamed that she sent me an email with video in it about all the things that were wrong with my story. She gave me some great pointers and told me how to fix it all. When I woke up this morning, I was ready to come down and get right to work on fixing my errors. Then I started thinking about what she had told me and realized that the problems she pointed out, didn't exist in my story. She told me that my main characters love interest was evil and all wrong, but that isn't the way it is at all.

I haven't gone back to the story yet today, but I will go to it again with new eyes and see if my dream is telling me I've got to fix it somehow, or if it was just one of those dreams that get your worries out so you can move on.

1 comment:

  1. I know I for one am anxious for you to hear back on your partial. I think you really had something going with the story you let me look at.

    ReplyDelete