Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I have a book coming out soon

I don't know why I haven't been screaming this here yet, but I guess I'd have to say I've been trying to figure out what to say.

I have a Young Adult Sci-fi coming out from Astraea Press on February 25, 2014.  It's been so fun seeing it go from a rough draft nearly 5 years ago, to polished and ready to meet the world.

In that time since I started writing in 2009 til now, I've managed to write 5 full length novels, and have 2 more in progress, (about 1/2 way through) and a couple more brainstormed and notes on. Writing has gone from a hobby, to a career. And while I own the title of Author now and will wear it proudly, I am first and foremost a wife and mother. Blending those responsibilities sure require some flexibility and there is always going to be some give and take in all areas of life, but I'm sure excited to see where this journey takes me.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Laura! It is super hard juggling writing and family. Right now I'm taking a time it for family, but writing is always in the back of my mind. Go Author Laura!

    ReplyDelete