Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

I got to guest post on Foreverwriters.com

I have another first in my journey as an author.

I was asked to do a guest post on the official Author's Think Tank blog.

I’m brand new in this world.
I’ve been a “writer” officially for just over five years. That’s when I decided that the little writing assignments for a class to renew my teaching license weren’t cutting it for me. A simple five page story turned into a two hundred plus page story. And it was awesome! To write. The finished result was very far from awesome, but the feeling of accomplishment when I completed that rough draft was beyond anything I’d felt before.
So of course after finishing it, I thought it would be a piece of cake to polish it up (read: double check for typos) and then send it out to a couple friends and family members to tell me how wonderful it was, and then look online to find a publishing house to get it ready for the world.
Yeah, I was that naïve.
To read the rest of the post check it out here.

http://www.foreverwriters.com/2014/02/22/find-your-tribe/

No comments:

Post a Comment