Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

How to exercise while writing.... That is the question.

My gluteous maximus hurts. (spell check tells me I spelled it wrong, but I didn't want to be vulgar and say my butt hurts.) Its all because of the time I've been spending on the area previously specified while I'm sitting on it working on my laptop.

I've been trying to figure out how to incorporate exercise into my schedule, but its only half hearted. So I'm just going to have to make a goal to stand up, stretch, do some squats and leg lifts to get that area in question a little happier. So here is my goal. After every page edited, or written, I'm gonna get up and move around and do some exercises. (or maybe I should do it after every 3 pages if I'm really on a roll, cause if I stop working, then I'm tempted to check email, FB, other blogs, or waste my time in other ways.

Now, I'm going to get off this blog and do my exercises, then get back to the WIP and kick some writing butt, then exercise my writers butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment