Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Old BABIES and New BABIES (babies=words)

So I'm trying to get more informed about my blog. I've added a few things and tried to add a picture to it. I can't figure out how to make a picture show up on the blogs I've become a follower of. If anyone out there knows how to do it, I'd sure love some instruction.

My ideas have been churning in my mind and I'm getting excited to flush them out onto my page. It is so fun to create something new. Makes you feel proud and brilliant.
Kind of like a new mom.

Then when people tell you your work isn't so good, you get a little angry at them. Of course no one will love your babies like you do. (Babies referring to your words. every single one of them.) Some will even tell you to kill your babies (words) or cut them apart, or find whole new ones and throw away the first ones. I'll always love those first babies, but I'm now understanding that some of those babies need work. Not because they are completely bad, but as a new parent (writer) I sure didn't know how to shape them to their very best. But with work and patience, I can mold them into better words.

Now I'm looking forward to producing and giving birth to new babies. LOTS AND LOTS of them.

2 comments: