Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm on twitter.

I really am.
So what does that mean? I don't know, but I'm going to find out. Maybe someone will teach me. Maybe someone will follow me. Maybe I'll be in the world of tweets without much to tweet about. Maybe I'll tweet too much and people will stop following me.

What ever it means, I'm ready to experience it all.

If you have advice, or knowledge or something else to share with me about twitter, like where and how to follow you, make a comment and let me know.

lauradbastian is my twitter name.

Laura


1 comment:

  1. I'm on twitter too, so I'll look you up and follow you. I use twitter when I have something I want to remember but have already posted on Facebook. (I try to limit my posts on FB to twice a day at most.)
    Fun blog! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete