Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

1/2 way through the big edit.

I'm more than half way through the thorough edit of my manuscript. Have been really enjoying it and making some minor, and some major changes.
However, I'm fighting the urge to go write something else. Work on another project that I started a few months ago and then put away because I was in the mood to work on this one. I've told myself once I make all the corrections I need to on my first project, I'll do another round of sending it out and work on my next idea while I wait to hear back. I'm still hearing back from agents that I queried back in mid January.
Feeling like it's mostly positive.
So enough rambling. Back to work I go.

1 comment:

  1. Keep going... I am not good at this, but finishing one task before being distracted by another is alway best...

    ReplyDelete